9/14/20

September Virtual Guild Meeting Reminder

Sorry for the last minute reminder - I've had a jaw smacking busy week, I mean I really put my nose to the grindstone*!

*For those who may not know, I had an accident while walking and fell hard on my face - nothing broken, but let's say I looked like I went a couple rounds with a prize fighter. Almost all healed now though!

If you would like to get your quilts and projects into the PowerPoint presentation like we did for the August meeting, please have your pictures (including dimensions, description, title, etc.) to me via email or text by today, Monday September 14th, at 6pm so I have time tonight to put it together.

Also due at this guild meeting is your Raincross Quilt Guild Challenge projects! So please send me those photos too of the wonderful quilt, bag, table runner, or whatever creative thing you've made, along with dimensions, title, etc. today by 6pm.

I will get next Be My Neighbor block of the month pattern up, along with instructions for the African Queen blocks we discussed at last month's meeting.

For the Zoom meeting, we will use the same Zoom meeting, link, and password as last time. If you need a copy of that, please let me know. It will be posted on on our Facebook page.

- Cassandra G.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Rosa Aldaz I am sorry for I have not being in contact with you guys but I have been very sick but I would like to continue to be a member can you send me the info to be able to see and participate in the meeting tomorrow thank you Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon Gross9/14/20, 4:50 PM

    Inept I am for sure, but I cannot find the link for Tuesday night! Can you post again? Spanks!

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!