|Happy QOV recipient Ken A.|
- Quilts of Valor - Susan C
- VA Quilts - Andie B
- Humane Society - Samantha N
- Neonatal Quilts - Mary T & Jeanne H.
- Happy Bags - Dawn M
- ChildHelp Quilts - Gloria H.
- Threads of Love - Sharon C.
- RARCC Survivor Bags - Sandy S
- Animal Shelter Project
- Neonatal Quilts
- Isolette Covers
- Happy Bags: Items needed = free flashlights from Harbor Freight, Crayons (24 count boxes), colored pencils, and adult coloring books (for the older kids)
- VA Lap Quilts: 36" by 42 - 48" (no larger on either dimension). Any kind of binding can be used but it should be machine sewn. Fabrics do not have to be patriotic, but are preferable. No thick batting please.
- Quilt of Valor: The ideal size is 60 x 80. The minimum is 55 x 65 and the maximum is 72 x 90. Each quilt must have a specific Quilt of Valor label added - contact Susan C. for a label and any other questions.
- ChildHelp Quilts: The sizes can range between 36" x 42" to 40" x 50". Gloria has quilt top kits or you can make your own or you can simply donate money to the organization.