We welcomed several guests: Natalie, Delia F., Joan H., Linda M., and Lynette W. We hope to see you ladies again!
Good job to everyone who brought in their March BOM blocks! Elly H. introduced our latest BOM called the Ribbon Star. She noted that the instructions have different cutting instructions depending on how you like to piece this type of block.
|Elizabeth's Home Sweet Home|
For our May meeting, we will enjoy a trunk show by our own Elizabeth Eastman, noted quilt and pattern designer. She will also hold a workshop on June 3rd from 9am-2pm to make her "The Heart's Solace is Home Sweet Home". Contact Susan M. to sign up.
We've got a few events and challenges coming up:
- May Guild Meeting: Row-by-Row Round Robin (contact Cassandra G. if you're interested) - our first rows are due at the May meeting.
- May 19th-21st: Retreat at the Nunnery - Contact Barbara M. if you have any questions.
- June Guild Meeting: Itty Bitty Picture Perfect Challenge - Summer Edition - This is due at the June meeting. I'll post a blog soon dedicated to more information on this.
- July 31st: Hoffman Tour - Contact Evie if you have questions.
- October ??: Sewing room tour!
Make sure to check out the Guild Calendar for a complete listing of upcoming events!
Quilt coffee mug - Mary M.
Best Press/fat quarter - Christine S.
Fat bundle - Phyllis H.
Sewing Machine earrings & stuff - Carol H.
Lil Twister - Vickie M.
Mystery Box - Linda H.