6/30/11

July Show N Share is Christmas!

Our July Show N Share is of Christmas Quilts!.  So if you have  a favorite one in your closet, bring it along and share with us.  Of course if you have a ufo or one you've finished after the meeting, we'd like to see that eye candy, too.  But do plan on showing us something Christmasy. Hey, how about making a quiltlet of one of those steal game blocks we exchanged all those December meetings ago?

Look forward to seeing a spectacular XMAS show n Share at the July meeting.

3 comments:

  1. Many years ago I worked at House of Fabrics in Arizona and was surprised when we put out bolts of Christmas fabric in the sizzling heat of July. I'm willing to be motivated early to make things for Christmas. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! I'll try to find my block and finish it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found one of my blocks - hope to get it finished too.

    Angie N

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!