11/8/11

November Newsletter

Joan W won the Oct Mystery Box Congratulations, Joan!

is a bit late as I was in Houston.  I actually had it ready to post while I was away, however I forgot to upload it to google docs and so couldn't do it from my cousin's house.  Mea culpa.  And guess who I saw there - another RQG member, Karen Hundley and former member Elaine.  They were on their way to a class so didn't take a photo, darn.  If you'd like to see some of the gorgeous quilts that we saw there, go to http://quiltingreadersgarden.blogspot.com/2011/11/quilts-otherwise-known-as-eye-candy.html   Follow the instructions in the post.  Enjoy.

Oh yes, the newsletter is now up. 

See you next tuesday for the meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!