1/2/12

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Raincross Quilt Guild Members!  We appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to seeing you all in 2012.

BTW:  Membership dues are being collected in January for the 2012-13 year which starts in February.  Don't be left out of the directory.  Come prepared to rejoin - see Sharon for form or you can print it out from the blog - it's under the tab:  Contact/Forms.

Our December Show N Share slideshow is up.  I try to take a picture of all the quilts.  Unfortunately, life happens as the quilt is moved too fast, I blur the photo by not holding it steady, etc, etc.  I do not mean to exclude anyone.  And then the battery went dead and I was not able to get photos of all those fabulous ornaments - only got a very few.  Again, my apologies!  If you have any photos to share, we'd love to post them on the blog.  If you don't mind, anyone who brings their ornament back in January, I'll rephotograph.  Just let me know.

Less than Traditional is Jan 28th!  Have you signed up?  Call Andie B.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon Gross1/15/12, 2:12 PM

    We had 57 members and 4 visitors sign in at the December meeting.

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!