8/2/12

Early SEW DAY

Hi Angie!
We have an early sew day at Goeske, and it is the Saturday before the meeting; August 18, 2012.  We are sewing fun flannel tops for the County NICU. 26 kits of fabric are ready to go. Sew a kit and then bring your own project to work on.
 
Lunch is Sandwiches and Salad.  Bring ingredients.  Water, Greens, Bread and Condiments will be provided (Salad dressing, mayo & mustard).

We will have a speaker for August! Jane Tenorio-Coscarelli will give a lecture and trunk show!
Jeri

4 comments:

  1. Shucks !! I have a Lia Sophia party at my house that day or I would join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks !! I have a Lia Sophia party at my house that day or I would join you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Colorado = Please call Jeri or Florence for time.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!