6/8/13

A Mini Exhibit for You

I had the fun experience of going to the Inland Empire Quilt Guild's quilt show last month. They had some beautiful quilts there.  Some of the one's I gravitated to and were amazed by were those from the featured quilter for the show, Cheryl G, who also belongs to our guild.  Here are just a few she showed:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was a gorgeous and very large quilt. I'm showing just one block so you can see the detail!
 
 
 
 
 
They're all so stunning and beautifully executed.  Cheryl, it's time to bring them back to a Show and Tell so we can be amazed again and study them in detail.

4 comments:

  1. Makes me even more sorry I missed the show !!!isecond Sngie and bring them back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Wished I could of been there! Cheryl you are a beautiful Quilt Artist! You should be proud! We have a lot of great talent in our Guild! Thanks for sharing! Loved it /) These quilts inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The beautiful 1st. quilt you show is not mine though. It's one of our other talented IEQG member: Diane Marciano.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it looked good enough to be yours, LOL. Please tell her we loved it!

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!