I can't get it play skipped to the right spot, so skip to 1 minute 10 seconds...
As a reminder, we are meeting this Thursday, December 15th instead of today. Again, on behalf of the board, we're sorry if the reschedule overlaps with other events you may have - December is always a crazy month and unfortunately the reschedule was out of our control. :(
Here's your reminder list of things to bring:
- Your homemade name badge with your Raincross Quilt Guild pin
- Star block of month (our last 2016 Star BOM!)
- If you're participating in Susan M.'s 9 Patch group, your 30's 9 patches
- A past holiday project to share during our Christmases Past Show N Share
- Bottled water or other non-alcoholic drink for yourself
- Everyone is invited to bring a snack to share for our holiday potluck (but it's not required!)
- You are invited to bring $25 cash or check as we will be starting to collect membership dues for 2017 (final due date is the February meeting)
*P.S. First person who can give me that reference WITHOUT googling it wins a holiday theme fat quarter! Post your answer in the comments below.
- Cassandra G.