2/6/18

I'm falling in love with these jokes!

Comic by Scott Nickel
Q: What did the toast say to the butter on Valentine’s Day?
A: "You’re my butter half!"

Q: What did one mushroom say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
A: "There’s so mushroom in my heart for you!"

Q: What did the whale say to his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day?
A: "Whale you be mine?"



Two antennae met on a roof, fell in love, and got married. Their wedding ceremony wasn’t fancy. The reception, however, was excellent.



A quilter runs into her friend at the quilt shop. “You’re not going to believe this,” she said. “I found an old lamp the other day. I rubbed it and a genie popped out. He explained that genies don’t give three wishes anymore, but he did offer me a choice between one of two wishes. He could give me a better memory or turn my husband into the greatest lover ever.”

“Tough choice,” said her friend. “Which one did you choose?”

“That’s the thing. I can’t remember.”
- Cassandra G.

1 comment:

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!