4/19/18

What's your favorite quilting related website or blog?

I mean, obviously BESIDES this one...:)

We're always looking for new ideas and inspiration. Some turn to Pinterest but there are some any sources out there - what are some of your favorites? Add them to the comments below.

Here are some of mine:
I've become addicted to Missouri Star Quilt Company tutorial videos - she makes everything look so easy and gosh, so easy to buy the stuff to make her beautiful quilts. Add on to the Man Sewing tutorials with the dreamy Rob Appel and I'm sold!

I also really like relaxing and reading someone else's blog and Marina Lynn's blog Quilt Inspiration fits the bill!
- Cassandra G.

5 comments:

  1. Daryl and Marina's is one of my favorites. They bring quilt shows home. I also like Humble Quilts and Quilting through Rose-colored Trifocals! Very different but very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jordan Fabrics they have such easy tutorials. Crafty Gemini is cute and fun. Shabby Fabrics because I like the colors she uses. And I get a kick out of Crazy Mom Quilts because she uses tiny pieces of fabric and makes outstanding quilts and pincushions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying Sew Very Easy on YouTube. Some quilting, some sewing, some tips, all good tutorials. This week Laura showed us her sewing room.

    Thanks for having this thread posted, CG (we missed you Tuesday).

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the ideas, fellow quilters! I go to Quiltville.com on occasion, but I'm looking forward to checking all the favorites mentioned here on our blog.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!