7/6/18

Vintage Quilts from Florida

I was cleaning up my computer, as you do, and I came across a few photos from my vacation to Florida last year. My father took me to the Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art and Museum of Arts and Sciences in Daytona Beach. If you're ever in Daytona, I can't recommend the Brown Museum enough! It is home to the largest collection of Florida art in the world with a collection of over 2,600 Florida themed oil and watercolor paintings. Amazing!

However, the photos I wanted to share with you today came from the Museum of Arts and Sciences - a beautiful collection of vintage quilts. Click on each photo to zoom in and enjoy the love and artistry that went into making them.






- Cassandra G.

3 comments:

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!