1/21/20

Last 2019 BOM Patterns and 2020 BOM Setting Instructions now available

The patterns for the December Cathedral Window and 
December Cathedral Window

January Road to California blocks, 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VdiqRCexs4evvluYhKA-oBJCRYyYt9-6

the final two for the 2019 BOM A Few of Our Favorite Things, are now available.

In addition, the setting instructions, which include fabric requirements, for the 2020 BOM Be My Neighbor are also available. I did my quilt scrappy but used the same white on white for all the background (and for the sashing to come) but it will look amazing if you use scrappy lights or low volumes fabrics as well. Please note that I haven't added my birds nor flower heads yet and I made a few slight changes here and there, but by and large, I followed the pattern which was very easy to follow.

Have fun shopping your stash and filling in the gaps with purchases at Road! We'll start with Block 1 in March and then alternate between doing 2 blocks a month and 1 block a month with the last block in January of 2021.
- Cassandra G.

3 comments:

  1. Christine Sharp1/22/20, 9:04 AM

    I love this challenge BOM. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing the various fabric choices folks use. It could be a Christmas neighborhood or Kaffe city! The options are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat BOM! Wish I had time for it. Have so many UFOs - that is my goal for 2020. But will save the instructions. Thanks, Cassandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I have no business starting another project with so many UFOs in various stages, I want to do the BOM this time. Where to find the mentioned pattern, fabric requirements, etc?

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!