2/13/13

Free eBook

Not too long ago I got an email telling me about a free eBook.  Free, I'm interested in and if it's about quilting, I'm doubly interested.  I followed the link and saw it was a Fons and Porter free eBook about Log Cabins.  All I needed was to give my email and I"d get the free book.  So off I went.

 
This  24 page eBook is packed with lots of info about Log Cabin quilts:  history, the three most common blocks - traditional, courthouse steps, and chevron, what the center square means.  Examples are included of both antique and contemporary quilts with charts to make different sized blocks. Four projects are included with full instructions and photos.  Best of all are the articles on techniques to enhance our quilts:  Bobbin work with Trapunto; binding with piping, and lumpless binding.  Click on the photo to get yours.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!