12/31/18

Ha-ha-happy New Year from RQG!


My New Year's resolution is to help all my friends gain ten pounds so I look skinnier.



I love when they drop the ball in Times Square. It's a nice reminder of what I did all year.



Q: What do New Year's Parades have in common with Santa Claus?
A: No one is awake to see either of them.



God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference!

Happy New Year from your friends at Raincross Quilt Guild!
- Cassandra G.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone! I'm following up from many emails after the Meet the Teacher event and would love to contact either your program Chair (Addie) or you about arranging a visit in 2019...just tried to email you information at your guild email link on your website here and the email address came back as undeliverable :-( ...please reach out to me at colourwerx@yahoo.com for more information and thank you! Linda from Colourwerx Designs

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!