12/13/18

Reminder: Guild meeting is tomorrow!

Wholecloth Snowflake quilt by Sampaquita Quilts
Christmas, and work, and a nasty head cold have claimed me so far this month, so please forgive my lack of a November meeting review, what's coming up in December, and any other jolly posts I might have posted. You can imagine how much sewing I've gotten done as well - my sewing machine has dust on it!

Anyway, enough of my woes, this the meeting you've been waiting for - our annual Christmas potluck and it's tomorrow night, Friday December 14th, usual time and place!

Here's your reminder list of things to bring:
  • Your Hoffman Challenge project from the Hoffman Tour fabrics
  • Your homemade name badge
  • Your block of the month
  • Your Raincross Quilt Guild pin, which is worth an EXTRA ticket in the door prize drawing! If you don't have one, you can purchase one for $5 at the door.
  • Everyone is invited to bring a snack to share (but it's not required!).
  • Bottled water or other non-alcoholic drink
See you all tomorrow! Ho ho ho!

- Cassandra G.

3 comments:

  1. Barbara Mathews12/13/18, 9:44 PM

    I think we're supposed to have our Panel Challenge as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be any more BOM patterns? TIA, Arlene Lake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sorry, blogger stopped notifying me of comments - I'm sorry! - Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!