|Miniature Fall Art Quilt by UniquelyJenCreations|
- Make a winter themed mini quilt that has a raw size of 8 3/4" x 10 1/2" before binding. The quilt should be in portrait orientation.
- Hem one of the short edges of a piece of fabric 8 3/4" x 9 1/2" and add it to the back of the quilt, raw edge aligned to the top. This will act as the sleeve for the acrylic stand.
- Add a binding as normal.
- Stand back and marvel at your creativity and craftsmanship/womansship!
To make sure everyone who participates goes home with something awesome, please make your quilt beautiful and steal-worthy, something that you'd really like to keep!
Please bring it (and NOT the acrylic stand - leave that at home) in an unmarked bag.
Here's your reminder list of things to bring:
- Your homemade name badge
- Your Raincross Quilt Guild pin, which is now worth an EXTRA ticket in the door prize drawing! If you don't have one, you can purchase one for $5 at the door.
- Star block of month
- Itty Bitty Picture Perfect quilt
- If you were born in March, May, September, or November, you are invited to bring a snack to share (but it's not required!)
- Bottled water or other nonalcoholic drink
- Cassandra G.