6/3/16

Did you make this QoV quilt?

Sorry I've been quiet lately - just got back from vacation back home again in Indiana where I attended the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500!


Anyway, we're getting close to the Quilts of Valor presentation on June 11th and Susan C. needs to know who made the following quilts so that she can add your name to the label:

Quilt #1


Quilt #2


Quilt #3


Quilt #4


Quilt #5


Please respond to the comments here, email Susan C., or feel free to email me here and I'll forward it to Susan C. Thanks!

And I PROMISE to get the last meeting review up tonight...and pictures...and bunnies...

Oh! One more thing - if you want to get out of the house this weekend, the Beach Cities Quilt Guild is having their biennial quilt show, FantaSea of Quilts this Saturday and Sunday in Aliso Viejo

- Cassandra G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to hear from you, so thanks for stopping by and commenting!